Families are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts
* God made the back to suit the burden.
* It is never too late to do good.
* A good thing is improved by increasing it.
* Though honey is sweet, one should not lick it off thorns.
* From strong relationships often comes great grief.
* I love you, you can live in my heart, and I won't charge you rent.
* What is nearest the heart is usually nearest the lips.
* Marry in haste and be sorry at your leisure.
* A busy mother makes a lazy daughter.
* What can you expect from a pig but a grunt.
* If you put a silk dress on a goat, he is still a goat.
* You will never miss the water till the well runs dry.
* Humor is a rubber sword, it allows you to make a point without drawing blood.
* Grief, tragedy, and hatred are only for a time. Goodness, remembrance, and love have no end.
* When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world.
* Raising teenagers is like nailing Jello to a tree.
* Families are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts.
* Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
* Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
* Wisdom comes with age but sometimes age comes along.
* Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
* Never miss a good chance to shut up.
* By degrees the castles are built.
* Better own a little than want a great deal.
* The well fed don't understand the wants of the hungry.
* A little pleases a poor man.
* There is nothing in this world as bad as going to hell.
* Pride is the author of every sin.
* It is no time to go for the doctor when the patient is dead.
* There,s no repentance after death.
* Even if you loose all, keep your good name.
* The person who brings a story to you will take two away from you.
* Leave the bad tale where you found it.
* Seeing ourselves as others see us will not do much good because we will not believe what we see.
* Wisdom knows what to do; skill knows how, virtue does it.